Mountain Village at Lake Estes is a new log cabin development nestled amongst the Rocky Mountain National Park and sits on the last available piece if land on Lake Estes. This development will be completed in 4 phases comprising a total of 32 custom log cabins. Phase one is in the finishing stages and currently have 4 cabins left to purchase ranging from $657,500 to $720,000. When the developers decided to develop the last piece on land on Lake Estes there was tremendous thought that went into the development process all the way down to the faucets on the sinks. Each cabin is comprised of the following;
- 1,577 livable square foot 2 story log cabin
- Two Master suites – One upstairs and one downstairs
- 3 Bathrooms – Two full baths and one powder
- Vaulted floor to ceiling Pella windows to capture lake and mountain views
- Custom kitchen cabinets and vanities with sold surface
- Forced air cooling and heating
- Natural wood floors throughout
- Interior log accent ceiling beams
- Upper level loft living room overlooking family room
- Large covered exterior patio off living and dining area including stone fireplace, private Jacuzzi and BBQ grill
- Exterior deck at upper level master bedroom
- Stainless steel appliances
As a homeowner, you are able to enjoy the hotel amenities of the Estes Park Resort such as an indoor pool, jacuzzi, saunas, exercise facility, showers, spa services and, of course, the convenience of a bar/restaurant close by. Estes Park Resort is the only lakefront hotel in Estes Park and Mountain Village will be the only development with a resort-lifestyle, single-family home development on the lake. As a huge bonus to the development you are steps away from the Lake Estes Marina, which offers man watersport activities and watercraft rentals. Finally, you are within walking distance of restaurants, a golf course, amusement park, horseback riding, fishing, and hiking and biking trails. The development fronts a hard-surface, 3.8 mile trail that surrounds the entire Lake Estes and welcomes a 15 minutes’ walk to downtown Estes Park.
The unique part of this development offers investors the ideal opportunity by having the ability to utilize the already in place state of the art rental program. Our rental management company has been in the rental business for over 20 years and understands the intricacies that go into managing short term rentals, including managing rates based on supply and demand on a daily basis and surveying the local competitive set to optimize our owner’s returns. All homes are zoned (A1) for use-by-right short-term rentals (1-29 days). Plus, the Homeowners Association will take care of all exterior common area maintenance/utilities, management, snow removal and trash.
We invite you to obtain more information about current availability and further details about the community. Please call Austen at 602-799-9600.