Luxurious Estes Park Cabins
Live the Resort Lifestyle…With our Vacation Rental Investment Program
Mountain Village at Lakes Estes is a new upscale residential-resort community consisting of 32 single family log cabins. As the only property of its kind on Lake Estes, we provide an unrivaled experience with log cabins set against a Rocky mountain backdrop. The community includes a thoughtfully designed subdivision with shared resort amenities, featuring a bright open floor plan with energy saving features, a quintessential log cabin design and finishes such as vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as a full kitchen and dining room, a patio with a fireplace and much more. Home owners are also granted full access to The Estes Park Resort facilities, including a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness facilities, showers, spa services and on-site dining.
Cabin owners can maximize income by offering them as vacation rentals through the state-of-the-art rental program currently in place through the Estes Park Resort. The management company will take care of all reservations and cleaning. A truly exceptional investment opportunity.
Cabins are now available to purchase and it’s a great time for buyers to reserve their preferred cabin! The first phase consists of lots 10, 1, 30, 29, 28, 27, 26 & 25. Lots 10, 1 & 26 will be the first completed units with an estimated delivery date of early 2019. Prices on these first phase lots will range from ~$620,000 to $720,000. The subdivision does have an HOA with dues of $289.52 per month. The HOA will take care of all exterior common area maintenance, landscape, utilities, management, snow removal & trash.
ESTES PARK VACATION HOME FEATURES
- 1,513 square-foot 2-story cabin with upper-level loft
- 2 Master bedroom suites (one on 2nd level & one on mail level)
- 3 Bathrooms (two full baths & one powder)
- Owners & renters allowed full access to all The Estes Park Resort
- Vaulted ceilings with floor-to-ceiling Pella windows to capture lake & mountain views
- Forced air heating & cooling
- Natural engineered wood floors throughout
- Interior log accent ceiling beams & log staircase
- Upper level loft living room overlooking family room
- Exterior deck at upper level master bedroom
- Large covered exterior patio off living room & dining area including stone fireplace (gas), jacuzzi & gas connection for BBQ grill.
- Custom kitchen cabinets & vanities with solid surface
- Stainless steel appliances
- Extensive exterior landscaping